Communications director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications director Interview Questions

communications director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage project expectations when multiple stakeholders are involved?

2 Answers

I made the point that there are several ingredients to proper stakeholder management -- especially when there are many (with often disparate goals and needs) involved in a single project. I stressed the importance of excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, sharp organizational skills and the ability to inspire confidence and maintain authority as the PM.

I would guess that you would want to accurately convey the potential of the project within a predetermined timeframe. Ideally you want to sell the vision of the project while staying realistic. Most of the project expectations should lean on the "must haves" opposed to the "wants" of the project.

Discuss what advantages and disadvantages there are to Web 2.0

1 Answer

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

1 Answer

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

"Is there anything that would come up in your background check, such as payments being made to the government with a balance that's over $10,000?"

4 Answers

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

The interviewer gave me an example of a communications situation, a very compelling one, and told the story of the problem. Before getting to the end of the story, he asked how I would resolve that situation and what my response would be and what is my thinking behind my response.

2 Answers

How many years did you spend in college.

110 of 928 Interview Questions