Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Communications

Communications Interview Questions

4,326

Communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage project expectations when multiple stakeholders are involved?

2 Answers

I made the point that there are several ingredients to proper stakeholder management -- especially when there are many (with often disparate goals and needs) involved in a single project. I stressed the importance of excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, sharp organizational skills and the ability to inspire confidence and maintain authority as the PM.

I would guess that you would want to accurately convey the potential of the project within a predetermined timeframe. Ideally you want to sell the vision of the project while staying realistic. Most of the project expectations should lean on the "must haves" opposed to the "wants" of the project.

What is your opinion of including social media in the overall communications process?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Applying your communications experience, what area of internal communications at Riot would you pursue in improving the overall efficacy?

1 Answer

How have you utilized your relationship with agencies/vendors to achieve company goals?

Discuss what advantages and disadvantages there are to Web 2.0

1 Answer

How do you organize yourself when you have multiple tasks to complete?

1 Answer

How are you with high stress?

1 Answer

Repeatedly questioning how i manage conflict, because it is a recurring problem at the company.

1 Answer

What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before going in.

1 Answer

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

110 of 4,326 Interview Questions