Communications Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications Marketing Interview Questions

Communications marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I feel fortunate because my questions were targeted towards my experience and were easy to answer.

1 Answer

If you were to take on the website relaunch how would you tackle the project?

What do you like to do?

1 Answer

Name a company that makes a product you're excited about.

1 Answer

The most unexpected part of the interview was when she told me this was going to be a short interview, only about 10 to 15 minutes then there would be an additional process. The interviewer was friendly, but I was shocked to find out that the available working hours would be 11am to 8am, Mon - Fri and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. When I questioned that they work with clients on the weekends, she said yes of course and she seemed offended that I even questioned the working hours. I knew something was off at this point, since that is not typical for a normal marketing agency. We continued on and I let her explain the position, which became obvious was not marketing related at all.

3 Answers

Tell me about a marketing program your developed?

1 Answer

The Society Marketing Exercises Brochure Feedback Please review the following brochure and give your comments on making improvements. This is currently an 8 ½ x 11 Full Color brochure foldout on hard stock designed for college administrators (primarily student activities directors) http://www.societyleadership.org/files/pdf/program.pdf Direct Marketing Letter • Scenario: Currently there are 100,000 members in the senior class. The Society has shifted from offering lifetime memberships to charging annual dues with a separate alumni membership option. • Objective: Transition at least 40,000-60,000 active members to alumni members paying annual dues. •Assignment: Write a letter to current members in their senior year with the objective of having them join our alumni membership program. Feel free to be creative in coming up with the products/services that are benefits of membership. Please come up with a fee structure.

1 Answer

Why do you wish to join EchoStar?

1 Answer

"So based off of your interview yesterday, what do you know know about our company?"

1 Answer

What version of PowerPoint do you use?