Communications Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications Officer Interview Questions

Communications officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you increase the interest on economical reforms in the Government of (I do not remember the name of the country, but it was one from Africa)?

2 Answers

Trough a marketing/communications campaign that allow the Government to see the benefits of that reforms. They should understand the benefits for its Government, for its people, etc. And they should understand that the international community is going to offer them more economic help after that reforms.

I would lobby through stakeholder forums to the government and demonstrate how positive economic reforms have assisted e.g small businesses to grow- thus more taxes to the government,reforms reduce poverty- thus less burden to the government to deal with issues associated with poverty - thus more for them to use to develop infrastructure, create new areas for youth employment etc.

What was the greatest challenge you overcame in your career?

Reasons for my divorce.

Previous Experience Skills

1 Answer

Make a strategic plan for all the communications and campaigns

1 Answer

Recall a time you were in an emergency situation and how did you respond to the situation?

Experience and education

3 Answers

One thing they asked is what I know about Georgia Tech and its colleges, programs, etc.

110 of 28 Interview Questions