Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications Specialist Interview Questions

"Communication specialists manage the internal and external messaging for a company. During an interview, expect to be asked about how you deal with conflict and how you would handle different scenarios. Employers are looking for candidates who are tech-savvy, well-versed in the industry jargon, and can function in high stress environments. Make sure to do extensive research on the company and be ready for company-specific problem solving."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Have a solid grasp on your favorite advertising/marketing campaigns. Have a good knowledge of their product before walking into an interview.

How are you with high stress?

1 Answer

Repeatedly questioning how i manage conflict, because it is a recurring problem at the company.

1 Answer

"Can you explain what the job is?"

2 Answers

During the in-person interview I was asked which boss I liked & disliked the most and why.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with a difficult manager, if so how did you handle it?

What do you know about Healthcare Partners

1 Answer

No single question was unexpected, just the general format and pace was unlike any previous interview.

1 Answer

I was asked to sign a declaration stating that I would not expect reimbursement for VOLUNTEERING from 8AM - 6:30PM

1 Answer

Does research drive development, or does development drive research?

110 of 578 Interview Questions