Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications Specialist Interview Questions

"Communication specialists manage the internal and external messaging for a company. During an interview, expect to be asked about how you deal with conflict and how you would handle different scenarios. Employers are looking for candidates who are tech-savvy, well-versed in the industry jargon, and can function in high stress environments. Make sure to do extensive research on the company and be ready for company-specific problem solving."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about yourself. I can't really remember any other specific questions as it was very conversational, it flowed naturally.

1 Answer

What would you do in the first few months to be as effective as possible?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with a difficult manager, if so how did you handle it?

1 Answer

During the in-person interview I was asked which boss I liked & disliked the most and why.

1 Answer

What do you know about ERG and what we do at this Office?

1 Answer

I was asked for my perception of the company's current difficulties, which included preparing to declare bankruptcy. As a comms person, discussing these issues in a delicate but accurate manner was important for the job.

1 Answer

I wasn't asked any structured questions beyond tell me about your experience.

1 Answer

Share your thoughts on collaborating to build an effective communications plan.

1 Answer

Why will you be successful in this position? And what other efforts have you implemented in other positions that would make you successful in this position?

1 Answer

Are you able to pass a security screening, background investigation, and lie detector test?

2130 of 419 Interview Questions