Community association manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
RealManage
Senior Community Association Manager was asked...September 3, 2015

Do you feel comfortable starting a new market in the Raleigh area.

3 Answers

Associa

In the second interview there was a question regarding my religious practice. In the third interview the market CEO wanted to know my birth order.

3 Answers

First off I would say these questions do not pertain to my employment, and you as a hiring manager should know this. Is this a test in knowledge? Less

Birth order is actually relevant in determining ones general personality traits.

Birth order is ok as long as it is relevant to the position you are applying to. Religious questions are never ok unless you are applying to, for example, a church Less

Chaparral Management Company

If you were a dog, what type of dog would you be?

Samoyed

Equus Management

They asked if I had children. As they wanted to stress that my duties as a CAM would involve having ti attend HOA board meetings, which usually occurred during the evening when I'd likely be home with my family.

1 Answers

I let them know that based on my previous experience, I was fully aware if the duties the role would require of me. Less

Sentry Management

Have I been involved with budgets and to what extent

1 Answers

Yes, I am extremely proficient with budgets.

The CWD Group

What do you do when you continue to exceed expectations and your client's expectation rises and you ultimately you are unable to exceed them any longer?

1 Answers

You sit down with the client and prioritize the items they need and reassess expectations so these are clear and outlined. Less

ICON Management Services

Tell me about your community preferences?

1 Answers

I prefer to manage a combination on different types of communities.

Castle Group

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answers

I prepared an elevator pitch in advance.

Associa

How do you handle an irate homeowner?

1 Answers

To make sure they understand that i am here for them and I will do my best to resolve their issue. Less

The Helsing Group

What courses did you take in college? (I had just graduated)

Business marketing, bus. ethics, econ 1&2, accounting 1&2