Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Manager Interview Questions

Community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

how is your energy level

1 Answer

TBT there are not "difficult" questions besides the interviewers periodically throwing in some social media quiz type questions such as "Name a successful social media campaign and why it was twerking for them?(Rephrased by me)", "Who would you do social media for, why? and what would you bring?", "What social media sites do you use and how?", "Do you like GIFS?" "Is it GIFS or GIFS?", "CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA"jk. On this last one though.

1 Answer

I was asked the standard question about what makes me the best candidate out of the 3 being considered.

1 Answer

Most difficult? I was asked why I was a better candidate than the others being considered. This brings the answer to personality, as I imagine we were all well qualified for the position. I imagine this question and my answer was used to best identify the best fit for this small tight knit department.

1 Answer

I was asked why I believed I was worth my desired salary. This question prompted me to sell myself. I'm not the personality type to openly rave on my abilities, yet I strongly believe in myself, and I believe I have much to offer a company.

Why are you inflexible.

1 Answer

How hard is it for you to balance your personal life and work?

1 Answer

What my experience in community development and programming had been aside from what I had put on my resume?

Specific industry related questions

1 Answer

Do you think you can handle a green team?

1120 of 707 Interview Questions