Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Community Manager

Community Manager Interview Questions

Community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you say to a restaurant that wanted you (as a community manager) to review them?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working 6 days a week?

1 Answer

Specifically what would you do promote Zomato in your city without a budget?

1 Answer

Have you used Zomato and what do you think of it?

1 Answer

Tell me something quirky about you.

1 Answer

How would you use your job duties at your current role in a Twitter capacity?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time where you knew you would not have enough time to finish your work and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Do you like to work with seniors?

1 Answer

What is your process for creating copy?

1 Answer

Overall the process was very fast. I passed the HR screening and homework assignments and was quickly scheduled for a telephone interview with the hiring manager. It was brief (about 30 minutes) but I was invited to meet the team a few days later. The overall in person experience was mixed. I met with three Comm Ops Managers and two seemed to have reviewed my resume. The third person came in seemingly unprepared and I spent most of our short time together summarizing my work experience. The job description includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities but I believe the Comm Ops Managers are heavily focused on widget resolution. They couldn't give me clear examples of how they use data to reduce issues in the future and they don't seem interested in developing training for drivers/customers. At the conclusion of my interviews I met with the hiring manager and she was pleasant but trying to multi-task on her computer. She wanted to know about my interview experience and asked if I had any questions. She positively commented on my fluency in another language and how it could directly help them in addressing support issues in that language. However a day later I was told I wasn't a match with the group and my candidacy ended... Needless to say I switched to Lyft later that afternoon ;)

1120 of 803 Interview Questions