Community Sales Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Sales Leader Interview Questions

Community sales leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Difference between selling an independent community over an assisted living community. Also was asked questions about sales techniques and closing strategies.

3 Answers

Reading your comment about the interview tells me the company made the correct decision; you are not ready for this position because it is Hard Core sales. You were please with the interview--why? You weren't offered a position. You mentioned "professional" four times with regard to the process. You were distracted by the interviewer. I will give you a hint as to the answer: Watch the movie "The Firm" with Tom Cruise. Watch the scene where he is offered a job with the firm. You should have known the outcome of the interview before you left the room. That is proof you are not ready for this position. Learn and win next time.

You are the lucky one. When any position in this co becomes available on thought comes to mind RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!

Loll

When a closing statement was made by a prospect what would i say next?

1 Answer

Same ole garbage; typical BS questions.

1 Answer

After being in operations for such a long time, what challenges do you foresee having, and how will you tackle that challenge if any in this position of being a sales leader or sales manager so to speak?

1 Answer

How comfortable are you with working with this generation?

1 Answer

Second interview was with a newly hired RSL who I adored. She was professional, intelligent and quized me about how long I thought I would stay with Holiday. What a misfortune she was forced to move on...for the same reason most leave that have a strong business ethic.

1 Answer

They asked me how I would sell this place to a fellow sales person or contact.

1 Answer

What is the most rewarding aspect of the sales process?

1 Answer

Phone interview question: What are your weaknesses?

110 of 18 Interview Questions