Community Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Support Representative Interview Questions

Community support representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are you favorite hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Whats your favorite food?

1 Answer

Skateboarding, a site lead, and Black bean Burgers!

Give an example of a time you used problem-solving skills to work through a conflict.

what are some things that uber can improve on?

The homework assignment was not difficult at all if you have been in customer service before. It is all about maintaining a positive and upbeat manner using text, which can be tough for some people. I was able to integrate jokes while keeping with key CS points; empathy and support, and making the person feel that they are important. The interview was straight forward - we went over my resume and the interviewer wanted to know what my past support roles were and how they would integrate with Uber Support. Once we established that I had the tools they were looking for, along with some mild conversational banter (my interviewer was a very laid back guy), he told me they would get back to me ASAP; within 1-2 days. After a few hours, I sent a thank you to both the recruiting department as well as my interviewer, even though he did not give me his Uber email, it was not hard to figure out what format they used.

Share with us a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.

What do you want to work at Uber? Describe a time...customer service? What do you need to improve on professionally?

You received a ticket from a rider saying that their driver was drunk and the car smelled of alcohol but when you talked to the driver, the driver states that the rider spilled alcohol in the back seat and they were not drunk. How would you resolve this issue?