Compliance Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compliance Advisor Interview Questions

Compliance advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you feel about only being an individual contributor at this stage of your career? What have you heard about our company? How do you keep up with advances in technology? Tell us some of the Standards that you have worked with? Tell us a few of the organizations and their relationships to the industry?

There were three situational interviews that were all pretty standard questions and then two "job fit" interviews.

1 Answer

No questions were too difficult just generic questions.

A lot of the questions relate to how you will fit within a team setting-- not difficult unless you are unaware of corporate culture (research).

They asked the typical waste of time questions, cookie cutter questions with cookie cutter expected responses. Nothing enlightening about this interaction, it seems that that the recruiter was interested in placing a plus or a minus next to the question.

1 Answer

Explain a situation in your past in which you had to pay close attention to detail. How did you manage this and what was the result?

1 Answer

What is your worst quality?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you dealt with someone who was mad with you about something.

Tell me about a good/bad decision that you have made in the past and the process you went through in making that decision.

110 of 10 Interview Questions