Computer Hardware & Software interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

70,097

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever stopped a line for a quality issue and how did you go about it? Can you provide examples.

1 Answer

If you have a cantilevered beam with a load at the unsupported end, what can you change about the beam to mitigate the effect of the load.

1 Answer

Given a string (understood to be a sentence), reverse the order of the words. "Hello world" becomes "world Hello"

1 Answer

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

2 Answers

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

What are some ways to successfully roll out changes to multiple applications/services in an ecosystem where high volumn is expected and minimize or eliminate errors.

1 Answer

I was given a writing test. The test included three poorly organized technical writing passages that I was instructed to rewrite. Great idea to add this and something I have never seen in a technical writing interview. Typically you're just asked for samples and those are used to evaluate your ability as a writer.

1 Answer

How would you deliver a project when there are two conflicting directives issued by your manager and your manager's manager?

1 Answer

What times of the year do you think it's especially hard to get driver supply out?

2 Answers

They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).

2130 of 70,097 Interview Questions