Computer Hardware & Software interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

58,370

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What was a time you handled a difficult client?

2 Answers

What me through the project lifecycle.

1 Answer

At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?

Whats the difference between an API and a SDK

1 Answer

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the table in this role?

1 Answer

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

What does BrightTALK do?

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Aéropostale Retail Sales Associate What was a time you handled a difficult client?
Hewlett-Packard Product Manager What me through the project lifecycle.
Aventis Systems Technical Operations Manager At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?
Box Technical Support Engineer Whats the difference between an API and a SDK
Cisco Systems Business Development Manager What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?
ServiceSource Inside Sales Representative What can you bring to the table in this role?
INSZoom.com Business Development Executive How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.
Lenovo Web Developer They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).
BrightTALK Sales Executive What does BrightTALK do?
CA Technologies Software Quality Assurance Engineer If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?
3140 of 58,370 Interview Questions