Computer Hardware & Software interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

59,955

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

1 Answer

What is your troubleshooting process?

1 Answer

I was given a writing test. The test included three poorly organized technical writing passages that I was instructed to rewrite. Great idea to add this and something I have never seen in a technical writing interview. Typically you're just asked for samples and those are used to evaluate your ability as a writer.

1 Answer

How would you determine credit worthiness of a company?

2 Answers

What did I know about Salesforce governance?

1 Answer

How do you feel about manageing a team of experienced jewelry sales people with more years of experience in the business?

1 Answer

I was given a piece of clothing (I think it was a cardigan) and was asked to assume that I was on a call with a customer, and I had to describe the cardigan.

1 Answer

Exposure to challenger sales methodology.

2 Answers

What are some ways to successfully roll out changes to multiple applications/services in an ecosystem where high volumn is expected and minimize or eliminate errors.

1 Answer

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

4150 of 59,955 Interview Questions