Computer Hardware & Software interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

60,698

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

In this position the majority of your day will be multitasking between projects and employee needs. How are you qualified to handle this much multitasking?

1 Answer

How do you prioritize topics that need to be written?

2 Answers

How do you measure the success of content?

1 Answer

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

With the HR Staff: Tell me about when you worked on a difficult situation. How would you describe your excel skills? During the in-person interview: What was the most difficult project that you took in? Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone. Write step-by-step the journal entries in an inventory cycle.

1 Answer

How would you deliver a project when there are two conflicting directives issued by your manager and your manager's manager?

1 Answer

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

1 Answer

What is your troubleshooting process?

1 Answer

I was given a writing test. The test included three poorly organized technical writing passages that I was instructed to rewrite. Great idea to add this and something I have never seen in a technical writing interview. Typically you're just asked for samples and those are used to evaluate your ability as a writer.

1 Answer

How would you determine credit worthiness of a company?

2 Answers