Computer science Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer science Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Computer science Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What specific weakness would you say you have as a BMET?

1 Answer

This one was a very broad question in regards to weakness within the field as I had just graduated.

Given a function rand_3() which generates 3 equiprobable random outputs, and the requirement to re-use it, how would you implement the function rand_5()?

1 Answer

The 2nd interview was a coding exercise with the following premise: Given a destination page and a page with all the links embedded in it, write a function that determines if the destination is "reachable". You must protect against cyclical / infinite recursion.

What is encapsulation?

1 Answer

Do you have the technical knowledge to operate a book shop? Can you supervise employees so that they are fulfilled and the job is done? Have you the business knowledge to maintain the b-o-r-i-n-g side of the job?

1 Answer

Describe in detail exactly what happens when you type in a website name into your internet browser's URL field.

1 Answer

The 1st interview was with a high-level manager. I was given the requirements for a "source code management" system. I was asked to detail the kinds of objects to build and what the database table would look like.

Find error in the script: Script contained regular expression parsing of html tags and based on that it provided some output. I was supposed to check the error with regular expression to check for particular html tags. By looking carefully at them, it wasn't very difficult to figure out the answer.

19 of 9 Interview Questions