Computing Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computing Support Interview Questions

Computing support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to thnik outside the box.

1 Answer

I described moving from an office experience to a telecommute position and having to adapt my resources to fit. I was later ribbed about that by an interviewer as well as other questions much like-> do I like software or hardware better. I answered software because I actually write and enjoy code. That answer was met by comments on how software depends on hardware. This made me realize the answers I was going to give were not going to be right. I kept eye contact smiled and stayed fully engaged with the interviewers. Overall I did not do as well as I wanted in the interview and interviewers took 2 weeks longer to get back with me than they specified.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

asked proper questions on expertise, experience, and abilities, But no interesting questions to qualify validate applicants motives and interpersonal skill set.

1 Answer

Have you been doing this long?

1 Answer

What does NAT mean to you?

1 Answer

Unexpected question: had I ever taught clients about computer software for publishing? No, at that time I had never been asked to develop training classes; however, I offered to develop a training program for initial training for them to review.

1 Answer

Various technical questions to measure your ability to solve problems competently and efficiently. You never know exactly what they will ask along these lines.

1 Answer

If you could be any tool, what would you be?

1 Answer

why are you not suited for the position you are applying for?

2 Answers

What is the best thing about you.

110 of 70 Interview Questions