Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concierge Interview Questions

"Concierges play a big role in the customer service and relations of company. During an interview for this position expect to be asked about how you would handle certain situations dealing with dissatisfied, disgruntled, or angry customers. No educational requirements are necessary, but a background in customer service and communication is highly valued."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if, on a product release day, 5 people were yelling at you, and trying to get your attention, all at once?

2 Answers

Take it one person at a time. Acknowledge all of the customers and assure them that you'll be right with them.

Remind calm, ask them if they can wait just for a bit til you finished doing business with the customer. One by one helping them out and understand taking time and patience. learning their time very valuable that I take this seriously to make sure everyone gets out calmly and happy.

They asked me how I would handle a bad situation with a guest.

1 Answer

Describe how you would respond to a guest mad at you (even though the mistake was done by a colleague who took an earlier shift?)

1 Answer

What is good customer service?

1 Answer

What do you consider to be excellent service?

2 Answers

What's your favorite thing about an angry customer?

2 Answers

What do you think you can bring to this tole?

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit for the company?

2 Answers

What I would do with 6 months off.

110 of 716 Interview Questions