Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions

Connectivity consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If the lights were turned off and you had to reach into a drawer that had 10 white socks and 10 black socks how many would you have to pull out to guarantee that you had a matching pair?

3 Answers

three

I think the correct answer is 11. Pulling out three could mean three black or three white. Pulling out 11 means, for sure, you get 10 of all the black OR white ones (since there are only 10 of either one) and 1 of the opposite ... making a pair.

@Steve. A matching pair means two of the same color. When does one black and one white sock make a matching pair? If you came to work like that, I would fire you.

How do you get 4 gallons of liquid with only 5 and 3 gallon drums

2 Answers

Estimate the amount of money the US spends on gasoline.

1 Answer

Interviewer described a stressful situation in which a big client had a connectivity problem. I was required to describe how I would solve the problem and manage the relationship.

1 Answer

What is your favorite Excel function?

1 Answer

Please tell us exactly what it is that our software helps people to accomplish and why you feel that we provide a valuable service to our clients.

1 Answer

Logic question described in above paragraph

1 Answer

3 bins: 1 apples, 1 oranges, 1 both...how do use 2 picks to determine the contents?

110 of 21 Interview Questions