Construction Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Construction Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring a construction manager, an employer will look for applicants with the technical knowledge and leadership skills to oversee a construction project from start to finish. At an interview you may be asked about your experience with all aspects of managing large projects from budgeting resources to working around delays. Prepare to provide examples of your previous work and describe your ability to coordinate large groups of people."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What size and types of projects have you project managed?

1 Answer

Estate, Commerical & Public Projects ranging from very small to $3M.

Give me an example of difficult or failing project and how did you change the outcome. Give examples of the direction you had taken

1 Answer

I was asked how long I had been in the construction trade? How long had I been licensed? Did I possess a OSHA 30 certification? Was I legal to work in the US? Was I proficient on a computer? Did I possess a valid drivers license? Did I have my own transportation? Did I have a recent background check?

1 Answer

None, they follow a standard script

2 Answers

How do you build a wall?

2 Answers

describe your experience in wireless. Why are you looking to leave your current job.

1 Answer

describe your experience and Education background

1 Answer

I answered all the questions truthfully with enthusiasm and desire to provide detaisl of my job skills.

1 Answer

There wasn't anything too difficult. I was thrown off when they asked me about my experiences as a female engineer.

How many years experience