Construction Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Construction Project Manager Interview Questions

Construction project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What size and types of projects have you project managed?

1 Answer

Estate, Commerical & Public Projects ranging from very small to $3M.

I was asked how long I had been in the construction trade? How long had I been licensed? Did I possess a OSHA 30 certification? Was I legal to work in the US? Was I proficient on a computer? Did I possess a valid drivers license? Did I have my own transportation? Did I have a recent background check?

1 Answer

How do you build a wall?

2 Answers

What did you do as a field technician?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

The program of the group assessment was as follows: -They assigned numbers to participants (6 candidates total). -They played the video of the CEO presenting the company. -After watching the video they had everyone write why they thought they would be a good match for the organization, what would you be bringing to the team. -They asked to write what you would leave to the company once you were gone, what would be your legacy. -Then they asked at random for everyone to introduce the company as if you were the CEO, based on what you had learned on the video. -Then there was role play between two participants. Everyone got their turn. The scenarios were construction related like why the store would not open as schedule. -Then some more BS about the issues that came up during the role play and how everyone would handle it personally. -At the end the asked everyone why they should be chosen and what skills/qualifications they would bring in to the organization.

1 Answer

My relationship with the owner, My political connections

1 Answer

Mgr admonished me on the my attitude because I voiced my opinion about the electronic application form. .

1 Answer

"How would you approach these remodeling projects"?

1 Answer

"You have more experience than any of us in the room." "Will you be able to take direction and do the work?"

110 of 49 Interview Questions