Construction Superintendent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Construction Superintendent Interview Questions

"As a construction superintendent, you must be able to multi-task between managing your workers, coordinating activities, and monitoring budgets. During an interview, expect to talk about your previous projects and answer technical questions regarding your knowledge in construction. As the responsibilities are demanding, the ideal candidate is willing to give more time than their shift, including nights and weekends. Be sure to show that you are willing to dedicate yourself fully to meet deadlines and have the years of experience to take on project management."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If I'm familiar with their type of construction.

1 Answer

Yes. Explained that I had abundant experience with it.

What experience do you have with walking an untouched lot (i.e. still wooded, hasn't been cleared for building yet)?

1 Answer

second question was: are you willing to work days and nights to finish a project? Will you work double shifts or longer if necessary to meet your schedule.

1 Answer

How was I with traveling and being away from love ones?

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience.

1 Answer

They asked all the right questions and nothing difficult or unexpected

They had a lot of the generic questions; Where do you see yourself in 5 years, What's one of your greatest accomplishments at work and why? I really don't care for the generic questions, but it seems more and more companies are going to this type of format.

How do feel about travel

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us?

110 of 33 Interview Questions