Consultant Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consultant Software Engineer Interview Questions

Consultant software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

Given an array of numbers, print out Fiz if the number is divisible by 3, Buzz if divisible by 5 and FizzBuzz if divisible by both. Print the number if it is not divisible by either.

2 Answers

Using Hibernate, what potential issues you should be aware of? I hesitated with an answer. The follow up clarifying question was "With Hibernate, would you rather have a lot of flatter smaller data objects or fewer, but larger objects with deeper hierarchy".

1 Answer

Given a string of arbitrary length, remove all even occurrences of each character in the string.

1 Answer

Propose a potential architecture for a new app designed to allow communication and organization for participants in your hobby [ultimate frisbee].

Normal interview coding questions.

1 Answer

How much of your time spent in your last job was programming, and how much was mentoring?

1 Answer

all the questions were regarding my past experience and how it relates to the job at hand and how i fit into the responsibilities.

110 of 26 Interview Questions