Consulting Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consulting Director Interview Questions

Consulting director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't you feel like this would be a waste of your time (e.g. not leverage all of your skill sets)?

1 Answer

I can definitely handle what you're looking for and bring the rest of my skilll sets to bear for SunGard's and your client's benefits

What am I looking for in my next position?

1 Answer

How to generate more revenue.

1 Answer

Where do you want to be in 5 years.

1 Answer

Most difficult question was posed by me to the interviewer. What can AG do better? She said employee retention. I asked so you have a high turnover rate, she said yes. She also said we can do better at finding Manager/leads. I asked how so. She said we tend to promote our Top Performers and it does not work very well. I said that is the best way to disintegrate a team. She asked me how so? I said just because you are a Top Performer that does not mean you know how to Lead or Manage people. It just means you are good at what you do. She said yes I agree, thus us looking outside for Leaders.

Why is the sky blue.

1 Answer

The interview questions centered on how I would approach the initial client engagement. I knew the client interview had gone well when we shifted into engagement planning about halfway through our allotted time.

1 Answer

Not really unexpected, but I was asked if I could take a lower salary to start.

1 Answer

How I was different, what could I bring to the table.

They were interested in finding out my prior experience in creating & motivating delivery teams. What methods would I use. .

110 of 30 Interview Questions