Consulting Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consulting Engineer Interview Questions

Consulting engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

Explain the difference between TCP and UDP

3 Answers

Given an array of numbers, print out Fiz if the number is divisible by 3, Buzz if divisible by 5 and FizzBuzz if divisible by both. Print the number if it is not divisible by either.

2 Answers

Will you back stab someone to get ahead?

1 Answer

Why do I have 2 masters degrees?

1 Answer

What is the difference between hubs, switches, and routers?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision when the right answer wasn't obvious.

1 Answer

Normal questions about your background and experience.

1 Answer

Several questions related to current limitations or associated problems encountered with some of the biomedical equipment from a customer or usability perspective (i.e. what is the biggest complaint with equipment X, why is equipment Z superior to equipment X). Additionally, technical questions related to why some new product lines will have a greater market impact from a technical solution standpoint compared to current more expensive or older biological/biomedical methods (i.e. which product do you see making an impact in the market place in this next year and why?).

110 of 180 Interview Questions