Consulting interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

25,893

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

YPhone files a suit against XCell for damages associated with stealing a proprietary technology, how would you evaluate the damages?

3 Answers

She actually asked me this particular question twice but phrased it differently the second time. First time: Let's say that one of your assignments with a client lasted much longer than you thought it would and you only have like two hours left and you still have to go meet with three more clients. You still have to finish the meeting with the current client, what do you do? Second time: Let me rephrase that earlier question, let's say that you underestimated the time it would take to do an assignment and there is two hours left and that you still have three more assignments that need to be completed on that day. You see me enter the room to check to see how everyone is doing. What do you do?

3 Answers

Estimate size of vehicles fleet in a large city

3 Answers

What was the hardest decision you had to make while dealing with a very angry customer?

3 Answers

Write a SQL query that will produce the 10Th largest salary from an Employees table.

3 Answers

They ask to contact your references before the interview so they can look good in front of a client at your expense by making you treat your references as disposable contacts.

4 Answers

If you had to pick one state that you wanted to destroy what would it be.

3 Answers

"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"

3 Answers

There are eight silver coins and one counterfeit coin. that looks like a silver coin but actually weighs slightly less than the others. By using a balance scale to compare coins (or groups of coins) whats the minimum number of times you have to use the scale to guarantee that you find the lightest coin? Explain your answe

4 Answers