Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consulting Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Consulting Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Ask and learn what training they are providing, how they will "market" you, prior to enrolling even for training. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how they will pay you and if it is a straight cut or will they pay in in "bonus" methods. Don't bait into it, no matter how desperate you are, there are ethical companies out there.

This is total lie. we have a record paying salary in time and accurate. One can always check even with our past employees. Moreover, we are getting 90% of employees thru referral only. These are the comments written by our adversaries and they have the campaign to malign our company.

see above

1 Answer

How long would it take for you to....?

1 Answer

How to deal with abreactions and the process of age regression.

1 Answer

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

1 Answer

Why do you want to be FTE instead of consultant.

1 Answer

ABC Widget company is thinking of entering the XYZ market and they have asked for your opinion on whether or not it is a good idea. What would you advise them and why?

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Answer

What is you ideal day at Accenture, what would be your ideal project to work on?

1 Answer

during the all-day series of in-person interviews, one will include a market sizing opportunity based on limited financial data from competitors. Others may provide a several year financial history of a company along with intentionally vague details about competitors' current operations and market share. Within a 20-30 minute timeline, you are asked to develop a market growth strategy citing specific opportunities and areas for growth (e.g. new markets or products) that can help Company X beat competitors in the mid-to-long run

110 of 84 Interview Questions