Consulting Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consulting Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Consulting systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I don't remember specifically, that was almost 4 years ago.

1 Answer

They give across the board 3% "merit increases" here. Whether you do a good job or a poor one it does't seem to matter much salary wise. You can simply count on getting the standard 3%.

How would you like to join sales?

1 Answer

Describe everything that happens after you type google.com into a web browser and hit submit.

How would you design a wireless environment for a high-density area, like an auditorium?

Explain how OSPF Works

1 Answer

Tons of technical questions, you need to know your fundamentals and understand when to say "you don't know". They don't expect you to know everything, they want to see that your are knowledgeable and to see how you react under pressure.

One question I remember stumping me was how IPSec handles multicast traffic as I wasn't familiar with the answer.

I discussed my history and each of my previous jobs. I also discussed my ability to work well with people. I discussed my history and each of my previous jobs. I also discussed my ability to work well with people

1 Answer

We discussed the technical in's and outs of Data Protection, Data Storage, Business Continuance, and Data Archiving. They were interested in building a business practice around BCDR.

110 of 21 Interview Questions