Consulting Technical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consulting Technical Manager Interview Questions

Consulting technical manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Without using technical jargon, explain the path of a certain message type as it is sent through the Verizon system.

1 Answer

Was able to answer generically, but without the Verizon experience, unable to give details.

Case study involving time prioritization and problem solving.

1 Answer

State exactly Oil & Gas years Experience?

1 Answer

Online assessment: - Start with the speed section, because your eyes will be so tired by the end of the test. The questions were really easy, but have a calculator handy. ( I only got through 6/10 questions) - Math/logic section: reading through the other reviews online will help go through this section faster. Math or logic questions you can pretty much figure out yourself, but there are some mind riddle questions that can trip you out (ie. apple is 40 cents, banana is 60 cents, how much is a pear? A: 40 cents, bc it has two vowels lol). - Grammar section: really easy grammar questions where you have to correct a sentence, with questions such as YOUR vs YOU'RE or COULD'VE vs COULD OF (<- this is not a word) - Programming: I've only taken one programming class (where I went to class 10% of the time) so I chose the no experience option. This is fine even if you are applying for TS role. It teaches you basic programming logic such as AND and OR, and is manageable if you don't freak out and just take some time to think through it. HR interview: 5 things you are not? Why did you choose your major/ college? What is your pet peeve?

I was asked quite a few probing questions on my role with my former company. Since I was returning as an experienced hire, Oracle wanted to make sure that I was technical enough to be succesful.

Putting together a solution presentation for a make-believe company without a lot of details to go by. Then presenting my solution to members of that team and managers.

I was totally prepared for the interviews and was able to answer all of the ?'s. I would say that both of the interviewers were very easy to relate to and the questions that they asked were not difficult or unexpected. They were both more interested to find out about my background and experiences.

110 of 11 Interview Questions