Consumer Product Rental interview questions | Glassdoor

Acceptance Now Interviews

www.racacceptance.com  /  HQ: Plano

59 Interviews / Part of Rent-A-Center

2.1 Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

IF you are a good looking, female with a great body, you are in.

5 Answers

Actually the scenario was in Michigan not New York. Not sure how that got entered. Just so you know the man in question...His initials are JC and the C should stand for Casanova.

Again I am truly sorry you had this experience. However, I believe you have the wrong company because we do not employ anyone with those initials in the Michigan market. Please feel free to reach out to me at pbichard@centuryresources.com if you would like to discuss this further or provide more details.

This man is employed with your company and traveled to Michigan to do the interviews. I know, because I looked the low life up on your website.

have you performed collections.

2 Answers

Do you feel comfortable going to be peoples homes for collections of payments?

2 Answers

Would I work for less money?

1 Answer

How do you handle changes and stress?

where do you want to be in 5 years. why do you want to work here

1 Answer

There were no questions which were too difficult to answer, everything was easy.

1 Answer

How have you handled employee disagreements in the past.

1 Answer

This was a pair programming session with a Ruby engineer. They allow you to use your own laptop which was great but you only get 30 minutes to finish the problem with working unit tests. I think they re-use this pair programming problem so I'm not going to divulge details here. But it wasn't a particularly hard problem, they just want you to see how you code and test. Do not forget to write unit tests! Ideally you would develop it in a TDD fashion.

2 Answers

Do you have any additional questions?

110 of 688 Interview Questions