Consumer Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consumer Underwriter Interview Questions

Consumer underwriter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Will you accept $8.27/hour less than we have been paying you?

1 Answer

only because I have no choice at this point.

Has there ever been a time where you needed to bend the rules to accomplish a goal? (The answer is "no")

2 Answers

Typical corporate interview questions: list your flaws, attributes, examples of when you did something at a previous employer.

1 Answer

Why would I leave such an exciting job!?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you did not give good customer service and why? How did you resolve?

1 Answer

Describe a time in which you had to work with others in an adverse or difficult situation, what actions did you take, and what was the outcome?

Describe a situation in which you wanted to approve a deal which was over the maximum allowed ratios and what was the reason?

They use a template to ask questions, seemed very formal

Not a question, but they will ask you to go over general information including your work history/background and what your job responsibilities were, why are are looking for/applying for a new job, what is your experience level with calculating different types of income especially self-employment income.

Tell me about a time you had to make an unpopular decision and what was the outcome? Explain what information is on a Credit Report Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to a customer and how did you handle it?

110 of 32 Interview Questions