Contact Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contact Representative Interview Questions

Contact representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Work History... Why do/did you want to leave this job? Describe your duties and responsibilities in your job? What do/did you like most/least about your job? Why did you take a break from the workforce? (if applicable) Building Customer Loyalty..... What skills or qualities are important for dealing effectively with customers over the phone? Give me an example of a time when you displayed these skills or qualities. Tell me about your most difficult customer. Describe the interaction (listen for attitude and approach). What was the outcome? We've all had customers who think they know exactly what they need, but later they discover that they really needed something else. Tell me about a time this happened to you. What did you do?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.

1 Answer

Not very difficult. They will ask you to describe you experience and your plans for the future.

1 Answer

Your previous salary is twice as much as what we are offering. Can you accept working at our salary offer?

1 Answer

Can you give me an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how you worked with them?

1 Answer

Can you give me an example of a time you were asked by a manager to do something outside of your job description, and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Nothing a very difficult interview. It is a high turnover department, so they sift through a lot of employees.

1 Answer

They did not ask me any questions other than if the hours were acceptable. They asked me if I had any questions and I asked them I asked them if they had any questions and they said no my resume speaks for itself.

1 Answer

How do you manage your time. Not difficult, but to me it was unexpected.

1 Answer

Typical behavioral questions, nothing unexpected.