Content Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Content Manager Interview Questions

Content manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your tie is red - are you a Trump supporter?

4 Answers

See above

If a simple question disturbs you maybe you should research potential employers a little more thoroughly. The largest industry sector within CR is real estate and they list Trump as a client. Additionally two of the Big 4 and six other accounting firms provide services for the current president's family firm.

Most adults know politics is not something that should be discussed with somebody you don’t know. Especially in a job interview. Why does it matter if Trump is a client? Still not acceptable to ask a potential employees political position.

Stealing from a business isn't a question of if, it's a question of when. What's the most expensive thing you've ever stolen from an employer?

3 Answers

How do you look at ambiguity?

2 Answers

Talk about your experience managing freelancers.

2 Answers

When asked about how I would measure future revenue for X product, I thought it was a pretty simple question so I didn't understand what he was looking for. I overthought the question - because I felt advertisement, building the hype of the product, and product familiarity all came into play in addition to similar products that sold in the past.

2 Answers

Interview with CIO was mostly me asking questions. Then he would follow with "What else?" This went on for the majority of the interview with him.

2 Answers

"We know we can never get along with everyone...but tell me two things people who don't like you would say about you."

2 Answers

From a C-level executive: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Seriously.

2 Answers

I wasn't surprised by the questions, they all revolved around the CMS and how comfortable I was working in an Agile environment. I was more surprised that the entire group was involved in the initial interview.

1 Answer

I was asked to share an example of a time that I tested something and it failed.

1 Answer