Content Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Content Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Content marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many laptops are there in the city of San Francisco at noon?

1 Answer

As an "impossible" question, you just had to reason out the most likely path to finding the answer.

"We know we can never get along with everyone...but tell me two things people who don't like you would say about you."

2 Answers

"Name *seven* adjectives your friends would use to describe you."

1 Answer

So, what were your past performance reviews like? What were the issues?

1 Answer

I was asked to share an example of a time that I tested something and it failed.

1 Answer

Are you sure this would be challenging enough for you - how would you remain fresh with one program focus responsibility?

How did you handle the disagreement with your boss over <insert difficult situation you just revealed>

General interview questions about my history and experience.

1 Answer

What are the key metrics that mobile marketers need to focus on for an XYZ app? How can a content strategy positively impact a B2B selling motion? What metrics can back this? What's your 90-day plan? What do you know about the company? The competitors?

Have a working knowledge of the books you've read. Understand that the environment wants to see how you've been a DOER, how you've gotten results and your loyalty to the c-suite. Will you be entrepreneurial, but moldable at the same time .. that's what they're looking for.

110 of 109 Interview Questions