Content Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Content Producer

Content Producer Interview Questions

Content producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question to answer was when I was asked how I handled a problem I had faced in a previous work environment. It took me a few seconds to identify one, simply because at my previous jobs, the work was so streamline, there weren't many issues.

1 Answer

I tried to explain how I used experience I had gained on the job to identify potential issues before they became problems and prevent further trouble.

Not sure if this qualifies under this category, but I was especially taken aback at how the recruiter seemed derisive and on-the-attack when asking why I had left previous employment opportunities, as if she didn't agree with my decisions and wanted me to know it.

1 Answer

On the spot content creation.

1 Answer

They asked me if I'd feel comfortable working in an office full of men as a woman.

what is a div

1 Answer

I don't have your resume in front of me, can you tell me about your technical knowledge?

1 Answer

In a third round interview with a cofounder he spoke about how his religion helped shape the company's core values. Spoke only of religion during our conversation, which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Only asked me one question: "Tell me about yourself." Spoke entirely of himself and of his religion. At the end he asked, "And what do you think of that?" Seemed like a very under-the-radar, manipulative way of asking about my own religious beliefs. Couldn't help but question the legality of it.

1 Answer

Not being asked a question at all

1 Answer

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role?

1 Answer

Can you green screen? Have you ever produced a live stream>

110 of 64 Interview Questions