Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Content Writer Interview Questions

"When you apply to be a content writer, employers will interview you on your writing proficiency, reading comprehension skills, ability to write in multiple styles and formats, and creativity. Bring a portfolio to the interview that you can use to show the interviewer your skill in writing diverse styles. Some employers may expect you to know your way around popular web programming languages such as HTML and CSS."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's your experience with online content creation?

1 Answer

Minimal honestly. But in school I did contribute sparingly to a newsletter that covered local restaurants in the area. It was a small, college town so it gave me a chance to work pretty closely with the business owners.

How do you prioritize topics that need to be written?

2 Answers

How do you measure the success of content?

1 Answer

Tell me about you most difficult situation, and how you were able to resolve it. What was the final result?

1 Answer

Do you have any additional questions?

1 Answer

There was not any questions that were particularly hard. All of their questions were very straight forward as I mentioned in my paragraph about the interview process.

1 Answer

Describe who we are and what we do in 30 seconds.

1 Answer

How would you increase our traffic?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time that you used collaboration to solve a problem.

1 Answer

Just some generic questions related to writing, college and working experience. I don't quite recall but i believe the phone interview was a bit longer and asked some more scenario type questions.

110 of 197 Interview Questions