Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Content Writer

Content Writer Interview Questions

"When you apply to be a content writer, employers will interview you on your writing proficiency, reading comprehension skills, ability to write in multiple styles and formats, and creativity. Bring a portfolio to the interview that you can use to show the interviewer your skill in writing diverse styles. Some employers may expect you to know your way around popular web programming languages such as HTML and CSS."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with news writing?

1 Answer

If a pink flamingo wearing a top hat walked into this room right now, why would it be here and what would it say?

1 Answer

Do you have any additional questions?

1 Answer

If we were to use your dog as a reference, what would he/she say about you?

1 Answer

They gave me a link to a math and logic test. The test is a bunch a generic practice questions from tests like the GMAT or SAT. You can easily Google the answers to these questions. This sort of evaluation has nothing to do with writing, perhaps an assessment about strategy and grammar would be a better indicator of a writer's capabilities.

1 Answer

What would you do to help us fulfill the mission of the school by improving our website?

1 Answer

Asked what a average size contract would run a customer, he gave a specific number of product licenses and type of service package.

1 Answer

Do you expect to go back to school in the next year?

1 Answer

Tell me about you most difficult situation, and how you were able to resolve it. What was the final result?

1 Answer

Managing a confused personality as he interviews you is the main issue. He doesn't really know what's going on.

2130 of 383 Interview Questions