Continuous Improvement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continuous Improvement Interview Questions

Continuous improvement interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.

3 Answers

I explained some issues on my current project.

I described my situation when I first entered my last job. The established members of my team weren't very receptive to new authority but I was able to show them the respect and support that they needed in order to gain their trust and make a great work environment.

Stick to the FACTS.

What is the length of the Bering Strait at it's narrowest point?

1 Answer

Salary expectation. Industry Standard is 75K-95K and they were offering high 60s that included bonuses. I wasn't prepared to get a job offer that low.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here.

1 Answer

The unexpected question is when the owner of the company called my cell phone offering me another job position....I was interview for QA lead but end up taking Continuous Improvement Supervisor position. I get to set my own hours and implement some changes and improvement to the plant. I took the position and lest than 1 week i was offered the position with a grrrrreeeeeaaaaat pay. To add, i knew the QA Manager from my old job because she was the one you hired me 4yrs ago...so that was a lead way for me.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to persuade management to accept a new course of action

1 Answer

Give me and example of a successful project implementation and the results.

Give me and example of a project implementation that did not meet expectations and what were the results.

What is your Leadership Style?

1 Answer

How would you compare our business to a commercial one? And discuss how you would overcome those challenges.

110 of 82 Interview Questions