Contract manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contract manager Interview Questions

"If you are applying for an entry-level position in contract management, your employer will be mostly concerned with your ability to handle clerical tasks and assist upper management in evaluating contract agreements, so you can expect the interview to be comprised of basic questions to assess your work ethic. The interview for an upper-level contract management position will better evaluate your ability to negotiate contract details and develop policies, so prepare to answer questions about your knowledge of contract law and company policies."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Was I able to process a signature counter signature and close out the contract process?.

1 Answer

Yes, I have prepared contracts from beginning to the close out process for over 5 years. I have worked with scientists and engineers in the past as well as lower level employees to executives.

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

It was a mock situation involving problems with a project team's performance and the customer's constant changing requirements. Basically, how would you handle yourself , and what would you contribute to solve the internal and external issues.

1 Answer

What is your favorite aspect of the job as a Contracts Manager?

7 Answers

A windowless room contains three identical light fixtures, each containing an identical light bulb or light globe. Each light is connected to one of three switches outside of the room. Each bulb is switched off at present. You are outside the room, and the door is closed. You have one, and only one, opportunity to flip any of the external switches. After this, you can go into the room and look at the lights, but you may not touch the switches again. How can you tell which switch goes to which light? (Copy and pasted from somewhere but this and the answer are correct)

3 Answers

how far i am from the job location

4 Answers

When could I start work

2 Answers

What excites you about contract management?

4 Answers

How do you handle a difficult situation? How do you handle Stress? What is your weakest trait?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Fo you have experience with [fill in the blank]

2 Answers