Contract position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contract position Interview Questions

contract position interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

7 Answers

Well I’m really excited by this position at Midnight Consulting because in five years, I’d like to be seen as someone with deep expertise in the energy sector, and I know that’s something that I’ll have an opportunity to do here. I’m also really excited to take on more managerial responsibilities in the next few years and potentially even take the lead on some projects. I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing managers, and so developing into a great manager myself is something I’m really excited about.

hkjkjhkjhkjhkjkjhkjhkj

In next five years i see my self more than uniliver maintenance planner, leanerd more about scheduling jobcards at uniliver company. And self motivated well driven person

the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.

1 Answer

What's your salary expectations?

1 Answer

He had a diagram of a simple CPU with instruction memory and data memory, and a number of instructions in the instruction memory. He said there was a bug in one of the interconnects, either one of the pins is hooked up wrong, tied to 1, tied to 0, etc. He had me go through and debug by stepping through each instruction to find out where the problem was.

1 Answer

They asked me technical questions to assess if I could step in and do the work right away.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What are you looking for in a job?

1 Answer

These are questions they could use to ask, particularly since they are supposed to be identifying strong candidates to send out into the field for other potential interviews with other companies.

1 Answer

Previous experience related to current position they have.

1 Answer

For Full-time position: It looks like you have had a lot of jobs, how can I trust you?

110 of 70 Interview Questions