Contract Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contract Position Interview Questions

Contract position interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.

1 Answer

I answered honestly about my last manager (only worked for 8 months) who harassed me and treated me very unprofessionally. Yet I did not stoop to his level, continued to treat him with respect and most importantly never allowed it to affect my workplace, or my project (and continued to get outstanding performance awards). I also made certain I described how my prior management training and experiences, my team and project leadership and how obtaining my Leadership Certificate significantly helped me with this situation b/c it contained classroom experiences/role playing in each Communicating Across Cultures, Dealing with Difficult People and Conflict Resolution Courses.

Previous experience related to current position they have.

1 Answer

How did you handle a certain issue.

1 Answer

There were no unexpected or difficult questions.

1 Answer

No real questions asked.The hiring VP did nearly all the talking about the position/project. It was a little odd.

1 Answer

He had a diagram of a simple CPU with instruction memory and data memory, and a number of instructions in the instruction memory. He said there was a bug in one of the interconnects, either one of the pins is hooked up wrong, tied to 1, tied to 0, etc. He had me go through and debug by stepping through each instruction to find out where the problem was.

1 Answer

Would you consider learning how to build a website?

1 Answer

For Full-time position: It looks like you have had a lot of jobs, how can I trust you?

1 Answer

What problems to I foresee in the position?

1 Answer

All of the questions were job specific. Nothing was out of the ordinary. They asked about working with people in high positions, such as CEOs.

110 of 69 Interview Questions