Contract Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contract Project Manager Interview Questions

Contract project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

I had used MS Project and even excel for many years, and could learn new project management packages fairly quickly.

Having to perform the assessment test - it was very difficult and had to be completed within 2 hours.

1 Answer

There wasn't anything that i felt was so difficult during the interview process.

I will not have time to hold your hand during the onboarding process. What will you do to come in a hit the ground running.

If you were handling a product that had not been localized in many years and you suddenly had to make sure that it got localized. Nobody really knows how to localize it. What would you do?

1 Answer

Are you ok with temp work that can end early or get extended ? AKA are you cool with whatever terms we decide as we go along ?

1 Answer

Interviewer observed that my current client company had recently terminated a large number of contractors early and without warning...and then asked me: "so, why are YOU still there?" Not sure if this was meant to shock or put me off balance -- or was reflective of the interviewer's personality.

110 of 18 Interview Questions