Contracting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracting Interview Questions

1,551

Contracting interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was not asked if I would mind traveling. The job posting did not include traveling - but 3-4 years of 2-4 weeks of annual travel are required for a FAC-C certification. I would have liked to know this when I was applying.

1 Answer

"What type of work are you looking for?"

1 Answer

Describe a time that you drafted a contract from scratch -

1 Answer

There was a contract test to start the interview.

1 Answer

Nothing particularly difficult other than my job experience did not tailor the position advertised

1 Answer

You need to go to the President and ask that the Contracts department be moved from the Finance department because it is horrible working under the Finance department....

1 Answer

Please explain a situation in which you had a conflict with a manager. Describe the circumstances, what you did, the outcome, and whether you were pleased with the results.

1 Answer

As stated, they didn't really ask questions. They explained the role and wanted me to ask my questions. I asked about company culture, who I'd be working with, potential for the position to expand beyond expected, type of work I'd be doing, etc. They did ask about my expectation of the role, but did not inquire as to my skill-set; I suppose my resume experience proved sufficient.

1 Answer

How do you deal with competing priorities?

1 Answer

If you could do anything with your life, realistic or not, job-related or not, what would you do?

2130 of 1,551 Interview Questions