Contracting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracting Interview Questions

1,636

Contracting interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In the quiz, there were some acronyms (ex: FEA, MTBT...), metal alloy number (asking what the letter "T" means), expression of a work and energy equation... I was asked about what my favorite class was at school which I hadn't thought of before. And the hiring manager also asked whether I had experience with sheet metal modal with any CAD tool.

1 Answer

Only unexpected was they asked something along the lines of: the military has to procure weapons and other products that will eventually kill and/or injure people. If instructed, you have to buy these things as part of your job. Do you have a problem with that?

1 Answer

what was I looking for in my next employer?

1 Answer

What my favorite band was.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had a worked to through a conflict in the work place?

1 Answer

No difficult or unexpected questions as the interview questions were standard. The only odd questions were those directed towards my references.

1 Answer

basic and general, not typical interview

1 Answer

Double ended questions: Tell me about a experience you and another person did not agree on something, what was the situation, what steps did you take to communicate and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

How are you under pressure and stressful deadlines? Do you think you'll reach a point where you storm off the floor and never return?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw someone on the floor being unsafe?

4150 of 1,636 Interview Questions