Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contractor Interview Questions

Contractor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many Barbers are there in Chicago ?

2 Answers

7 Seve good ones

They want to see if you can approximate things using logic. Asumeing 1 per 4 city blocks, and Chicago is about 20 by 20. So it be (20)(20)/4 = (20)(5) = 100 Barbers

Simple day-to-day workflow. Some technical questions regarding if you have ever used (blank) before and when can you start we need someone right now.

1 Answer

The questions were typical of most interviews: "Please provide an example of a situation where you exceeded expectations with a customer at your workplace?" "What are your three greatest strengths?" "Your three greatest weaknesses?" "How did you handle a difficult situation with a customer? What was the outcome?"

1 Answer

Everything was very straightforward, no b.s. - at least not with H.R. nor my Supervisor; whom I won't name since it will let you know who I was there.

1 Answer

Do you have 45,000.00 to buy a truck?

1 Answer

Very difficult, thought process questions. Tell me about a time....What would you do if...What do you consider [blank]... Also asked several questions about my previous work experience with recruiting and why did I think I was a fit for Google. Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

How do you handle difficult people?

1 Answer

Do you know anything about medical compounding and what makes you think you are suited for this job? How will you go about making your sales?

1 Answer

What do you expect from your job?

1 Answer

Negotiating salaries and ability to perform.

110 of 687 Interview Questions