Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contractor Interview Questions

Contractor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Simple day-to-day workflow. Some technical questions regarding if you have ever used (blank) before and when can you start we need someone right now.

1 Answer

Truthfully and honestly. Basically no one know whats going on behind the scenes there. So answering the questions to the best of your knowledge is enough.

The questions were typical of most interviews: "Please provide an example of a situation where you exceeded expectations with a customer at your workplace?" "What are your three greatest strengths?" "Your three greatest weaknesses?" "How did you handle a difficult situation with a customer? What was the outcome?"

1 Answer

Everything was very straightforward, no b.s. - at least not with H.R. nor my Supervisor; whom I won't name since it will let you know who I was there.

1 Answer

Do you have 45,000.00 to buy a truck?

1 Answer

Very difficult, thought process questions. Tell me about a time....What would you do if...What do you consider [blank]... Also asked several questions about my previous work experience with recruiting and why did I think I was a fit for Google. Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

How do you handle difficult people?

1 Answer

Do you know anything about medical compounding and what makes you think you are suited for this job? How will you go about making your sales?

1 Answer

What do you expect from your job?

1 Answer

Negotiating salaries and ability to perform.

1 Answer

What was my previous experience.

110 of 742 Interview Questions