Contracts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracts Interview Questions

1,727

Contracts interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was a mock situation involving problems with a project team's performance and the customer's constant changing requirements. Basically, how would you handle yourself , and what would you contribute to solve the internal and external issues.

1 Answer

It was difficult to be specific due to the relatively confusing organization structure. It was not clear who is the true leader in the mock situation, so a number of assumptions needed to be stated. Once I articulated those assumptions, then I could utilize my stronger more developed skills to drive resolution of the commercial and contractual issues. Once I described how to solve those issues, you could then be more specific on what to ask of the different functions so that the project team had all of the information required to solve the project and customer issues.

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

1 Answer

Marketing provides a lot of resources to help you promote your product. Of all the tools you are provided with, which are most important to help you reinforce your message to the doctor? What % of time on your calls do you use the following tools: Visual Aid, clinical studies, any detail aids that are on your computer?

1 Answer

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

Was I able to process a signature counter signature and close out the contract process?.

1 Answer

Describe a routine which returns the set of integers in {1..100} divisible without remainder by 3 but not by 9.

12 Answers

I think it's inappropriate to ask applicants to donate two hours to an online assessment pre-interview, at the start of the interviewing process. It seems arrogant, and impersonal. I'd be fine with 20 minutes. Two hours is too much, and likely hurts P2's reputation with applicants.

6 Answers

What do you do? Walk me through a typical day in your current position?

1 Answer

There were questions about some Navy specific programs such as NECO, etc. There were also questions about the CCR, DUNS.

1 Answer

How many Vice-Presidents can you name?

110 of 1,727 Interview Questions