Contracts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracts Interview Questions

2,216

Contracts interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

1 Answer

Complex contract maintenance requires much more oversight with the calendaring of several anniversary I also communicate the issue/problem with the team.

It was a mock situation involving problems with a project team's performance and the customer's constant changing requirements. Basically, how would you handle yourself , and what would you contribute to solve the internal and external issues.

1 Answer

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

Was I able to process a signature counter signature and close out the contract process?.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest accomplishment? What has been your biggest failure? Asked some canned questions about your personality to determine what type of personality you have, i.e. type A, B, etc.

15 Answers

Describe a routine which returns the set of integers in {1..100} divisible without remainder by 3 but not by 9.

12 Answers

I think it's inappropriate to ask applicants to donate two hours to an online assessment pre-interview, at the start of the interviewing process. It seems arrogant, and impersonal. I'd be fine with 20 minutes. Two hours is too much, and likely hurts P2's reputation with applicants.

6 Answers

What makes you unique as a recruiter?

1 Answer

What traits or skills do you bring that aren't listed on your resume?

1 Answer

There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Just be prepared to tell them about your prior experience, and show some initiative about what you add to the team and how that will benefit the client, rather than what the client or project can offer you.

110 of 2,216 Interview Questions