Contracts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracts Manager Interview Questions

Contracts manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was a mock situation involving problems with a project team's performance and the customer's constant changing requirements. Basically, how would you handle yourself , and what would you contribute to solve the internal and external issues.

1 Answer

It was difficult to be specific due to the relatively confusing organization structure. It was not clear who is the true leader in the mock situation, so a number of assumptions needed to be stated. Once I articulated those assumptions, then I could utilize my stronger more developed skills to drive resolution of the commercial and contractual issues. Once I described how to solve those issues, you could then be more specific on what to ask of the different functions so that the project team had all of the information required to solve the project and customer issues.

Was I able to process a signature counter signature and close out the contract process?.

1 Answer

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

What attracted you to this job vacancy?

1 Answer

I don't recall the specific question from the first interview with the director, but it was something to the effect of "don't you think we should hire somebody with more experience?"

1 Answer

Example of action items on my resume

1 Answer

The case study is something you cannot really prepare for. A scenario is presented to you and you have to answer a series of questions, based on the background information that is given to you. You are asked to answer these questions as though you are the CEO of the company. I don't remember exactly the question that was asked, but I do remember that there were some questions that tested ethics and others that looked at your strategic/problem solving skills.

1 Answer

why medical devices are so expensive

1 Answer

You are asked a lot of situational questions and question that are meant to get to who you are and what your values are.

1 Answer

What if you do work that is out of scope and the Customer won't pay you?

110 of 211 Interview Questions