Contracts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Contracts Manager Interview Questions

Contracts manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

It was a mock situation involving problems with a project team's performance and the customer's constant changing requirements. Basically, how would you handle yourself , and what would you contribute to solve the internal and external issues.

1 Answer

It was difficult to be specific due to the relatively confusing organization structure. It was not clear who is the true leader in the mock situation, so a number of assumptions needed to be stated. Once I articulated those assumptions, then I could utilize my stronger more developed skills to drive resolution of the commercial and contractual issues. Once I described how to solve those issues, you could then be more specific on what to ask of the different functions so that the project team had all of the information required to solve the project and customer issues.

Was I able to process a signature counter signature and close out the contract process?.

1 Answer

What was my experience using project management tools and which ones?

1 Answer

What if you do work that is out of scope and the Customer won't pay you?

1 Answer

Having to perform the assessment test - it was very difficult and had to be completed within 2 hours.

1 Answer

How would you write specs for features to help 343 industries determine if meeting business objectives?

1 Answer

What attracted you to this job vacancy?

1 Answer

I don't recall the specific question from the first interview with the director, but it was something to the effect of "don't you think we should hire somebody with more experience?"

1 Answer

Do you have experience in MS Word or MS Excel?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had a worked to through a conflict in the work place?

110 of 193 Interview Questions