Cook Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cook Cashier Interview Questions

Cook cashier interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

To explain why I thought I would enjoy working with Zaxby's

2 Answers

I am an extrovert, who thrives upon interaction with all people, very corporate minded. IWith extensive understanding of Corporate infastructure and Operations.

Simply put, because I am very corporate minded, with understanding of corporate infrastructure (IT standards, and chain of commands, as well as understanding the whole not simply the part), I am an Orange personality trait-being extroverted-risk taking, dareing and adventerous as well as, very people oriented, in addition, excelling to the best of my potential in social atmospheres, wether personally or professionally. Unbiased and truly emabracing all walks of life in each individual, for I genuinely love people! Therefore, I felt I would enjoy working there because of the customer interaction, the ability to meet new faces daily and bring about a smile for as the mission statment proclaims, "To consistently create encore experinces by enriching lives one person at a time." Being an Optimistic, and very compasionate and sincere person in my demeanor sends a warm and welcome and rewarding belonging to those whom I have had the opportunity to meet while performing to the excellence of standards, my daily job responsibilties- So therefore the reason I thought I would enjoy working at Zaxby's and the feeling of enjoyment is still ever present and I still care about the whole as a whole apart from the simple assigned task to my specific job title- I also found much strength and comfort in that Zaxby's is first of all Accountable only to God almighty!! As so am I!!

Why do you want to work here.

2 Answers

Tell me a situation where you had to deal with a upset customer.

1 Answer

how was I doing in school

1 Answer

What das can you work and times

Can you cook burgers?

1 Answer

Have i ever had a fall out with a co-worker / friend because i was a manager at such a young age and the position was offered to me and not them .

1 Answer

So, you need a job? Can you start Monday? Plus, preceding interactions via in-person application follow-ups.

1 Answer

Do you work well with customers?

Why I wanted to work at Casey's General Store