Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coordinator Interview Questions

28,808

coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

9 Answers

The second. I want to try different ways of resolving the problem to find one that will work best for me. Also, I will probably find a way that will work best not only for me but for whole company. In such case, it is better not only for me but also for my company.

During the initial training/learning period the first would be beneficial in understanding the companies processes. This would allow me the opportunity to transition to the second through experience and by applying my knowledge and experience in order to identify and implement improvements in how I execute tasks.

Am prepared to what ever. Is needed to get the job done

A study has a quota of 200. If you can expect 80% of you sample to recovery in 6 days, how many pieces of sample will need to be added to the study in order to reach quota in 6 days.

4 Answers

I'm going to give you a scenario just to see how you think. If you had an employee approach you after not being promoted, although they said they were promised the promotion, what would you do?

8 Answers

What is a 1572?

2 Answers

What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.

2 Answers

How do handle multiple requests and priorities?

2 Answers

What are some of the skills that you would use to excel in this role?

1 Answer

Which selling technique do you think works better for our company... the hard sell or the softer, knowledgeable sale?

1 Answer

How did I handle a stressful situation at work?

1 Answer

If you had a call that needed to be transferred to a supervisor but all of them were on the phone so you would have to handle the call and resolve the issue yourself. How would you handle this?

110 of 28,808 Interview Questions