Copy writer interview questions shared by candidates
1. Error detection and correction in TCP - explain. Why is this important and what are the alternatives. 2. How to mirror a binary tree recursively. 3. Why do you BGP route reflector. 4. Simple parsing in perl.
I managed to answer most of the questions. They really grilled me on TCP/IP. Some were memory based, so, I couldn't really do well. I managed to explain the concepts well.
Have you written search engine optimization content before this opportunity? The writing entails using certain key words and making sure the content is completely original, otherwise it will not work and you will be asked to re-write the copy and extract new information autonomously without aid from the company website, which will be considered plagiarism.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Service Engineer II
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Program Manager
- Program Manager
- Software Development Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Software Development Engineer II
- Principal Software Development Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Principal Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Principal Service Engineer