Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Copywriter Interview Questions

"When you interview with an ad agency or other business for a copywriting position, the interviewer will ask questions that will determine whether you have the writing skills and advertising knowledge to write material that will help the the agency's clients sell their products. Prepare to present samples of your work and describe the techniques you used to make your material appeal to its target audience. You may be asked situational questions such as how you would use different forms of media to increase the appeal of a product to a range of consumers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about the most difficult project you've worked on, and what outcome was.

13 Answers

when i was handled diabetic patient;[ im only reliever] my co-worker inject a highdosage of insulin , the patient suffered hypoglycemia,and im awaked almost 3 days without any rest.

that is true moment,for me hundle diabetic patient,check the insulin ,if the blood sugar is high i follow dr. order,the to hyperglicemia,follow dr. order all the time.

Diabetic [non-insulin dependent can cure thru oral medication or exercise,while insulin dependent ,we monitor blood sugar ,if the blood sugar is high,i give injection it depend to doctor order, the same to hypoglycemia.

Why do you want to work at ARC WW?

1 Answer

Do I have childcare provisions?

1 Answer

How long have you been a Costco member?

1 Answer

Who is your favorite writer?

1 Answer

What would you do differently in writing Tommy Bahama product copy?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a project didn't go as intended, what was your response, and what was the result.

1 Answer

Generic interview questions or "so where do you live" and "are you willing to commute here - have reliable transportation?"

1 Answer

If you could work on any campaign, what would it be and why?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 930 Interview Questions