Recruiter Interview Questions in Coral Springs, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions in Coral Springs, FL

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me an example when you had a difficult issue to resolve, and how you took the lead in resolving it.

1 Answer

I had an a locums position I had presented to an applicant who seemed to match all the hospitals requirements. Advised them that the proccess would take about 4 weeks,but I would update him as soon as I got an updates. He went over my head and directly contacted the director of the hospital which made me look incompetent to HR. I had to call counsel him and pull him out of the pool of applicants. I replaced him with-in 48 hours to the client and eventually got the placement made. This aloud us to maintain a diplomatic relationship with the client.

How do you deal with unresponsive candidates?

1 Answer

Probably focused on my experience in IT recruiting and how I sourced my candidates.

1 Answer

What makes you think you would be a good recruiter?

1 Answer

One thing that was asked was what is your background in recruiting and what types of positions have you recruited for in the technology arena.

1 Answer

My recruiting experience, some of my success stories and things I needed to work on.